Complaints and Disputes Resolution Procedure
Our complaints and dispute resolution procedures are designed to provide a simple and personalised process for resolving any complaint you might have about the service you have received from our agency.
- Step 1: Call us and speak to the manager Denise Robinson. Tell the manager who you are complaining about and what your concerns are.
- Step 2: The manager may ask you to put your complaint in writing so that he or she can investigate it. The manager will need a brief period of time to talk to the team members involved. We promise to come back to you within five working days with a response to your complaint. That response may be in writing. As part of that response, we might ask you to meet with members of our team to discuss the complaint and try and agree on a resolution.
- Step 3: If we are unable to come to an agreed resolution after a meeting, or if you don’t wish to meet with us, then we will provide you with a written proposal to resolve your complaint.
- Step 4: If you do not accept our proposal please try and advise us in writing within five working days. You can, of course, suggest another way of resolving your complaint.
- Step 5: If we accept your preferred resolution we will attempt to implement that resolution as soon as possible. If we decline your preferred resolution we may invite you to mediate the dispute.
- Step 6: If we agree to mediate the complaint but don’t settle the complaint at mediation, or we do not agree to mediate the dispute then that will be the end of our process.